"I feel education has, and still is letting young people down. There is a lack of empowerment, trust and creative thinking. I have just one GCSE but yet I have got to manager level at the age of 21 through trust and creative thinking. Schools need to change."
"Schools and colleges don't pay enough attention to empowering individuals, which results in low confidence and a disadvantage when they step out in the real world."
- About John Rainford & Useful Links
- Comments and Insights from workshops
- Creativity4Confidence + PDFs
- Halfords & North Leamington School
- My Paintings & Photos
- PTSD – The Happiness Project
- Quantum Learning – Seeing is Believing
- Sir Ken Robinson
- What is the Future of Education?
- Workshop Dates
- World Enterprise Academy (film*)